We love partnering with influencers and are excited that you want to work with us. We want to work with you, too! Please review the information below if you’re interested in receiving products for review.
Lillian Eve is looking for motivated, genuine, and unique individuals with an online presence, established social reach, and an audience geared toward the fashion and beauty lifestyle. We thoroughly research and review influencers to find the best fit for our company, and best fit doesn’t always mean biggest. We focus more on engagement and audience than what your numbers are, and although they certainly do matter to some extent, we’re flexible.
Please send all inquiries to the contact below and include as much of the following information as possible. We get a multitude of emails asking for free products and will do our best to respond to each within 2-3 business days. Because we do get many emails, we do not guarantee a response– thank you for your understanding.
Please read thoroughly and provide all information that you can.
- Your Name, Blog Name, and Website Link
- All Social Media Links
- Audience Details: Who are your readers?
- Monthly Pageviews
- Number of Unique Visitors
- Average Post Engagement: How many comments do you get?
- Average Social Media Engagement: How many likes/comments/shares do you get?
- Link to Recent Product Review Post
Additionally, if you have a Media Kit, please attach it to the email. This is highly recommended!
- Please do not include your address! We will be in touch if we think you’re a good fit and will request an address at that time.
- DO include as much information as possible about your blog, audience, and readership. We’re looking for quality over quantity and will investigate beyond the numbers. We are most interested in how your audience engages with you and vice versa.
- DO have a professional blog, social media, or channel. It doesn’t have to be the best of everything, but we do expect good quality photos, video, layout, and presentation.
- DO conduct yourself in a mature, professional way. We are looking to form relationships with mature, professional influencers. All conduct on your social outlets or website should be courteous and respectful… even to the internet trolls.
- DO attach your Media Kit if you have one. Most influencers we end up choosing do have a Media Kit. They are simple to put together and will help you present yourself professionally. The Blog Maven has a great post on creating a good media kit, as well as some examples for inspiration.
Get in Touch
Once you’ve read the information above and are ready to get in touch with us, please email us at email@example.com